Sunday, April 24, 2011

China Glaze

So living in Australia doesn't provide you with the biggest variety for nail polish, we're pretty much limited to OPI ( although MYER has begun to stock 'Essie' which i've heard is quite good too). I was curious about China Glaze, i've seen many good reviews on this polish so I thought i'd order a few bottles from 8ty8 beauty and I am so excited for their arrival!

I ordered 6 bottles:

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini- A neon yellow creme
Pool Party- A neon pink creme
Flyin' High- A turquoise creme
For Audrey- A tiffany-esque blue creme
Grape Pop- A deep purple cream
Sky-High Top- A bright blue shimmer

Arggggh I am just so impatient for them to arrive!!!

Also for anyone who is confused about 8ty8's shipping costs (for some reason they don't include the cost in the checkout process) I received an email from them telling me the costs and they're as follows:

For International Shipping
$16 for 0-6 Bottles
$32 for 7-12 Bottles
$50 for 12-25 Bottles
$88 for 25-50 Bottles
$150 for 50-100 Bottles

So there you have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment